Challenge 49-Dirt organiser

Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
edited October 12, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Shot this yesterday appropriately enough on a trash can lid. Little bug (larvae of a terrestrial caddis fly or a bag moth). Be useful to have a few of these around the house to clean up. It's about 5mm long

Any suggestions on how to make it more interesting?

Brian v.

38888153-L.jpg

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 6, 2005
    that's pretty cool. 5mm! Wow! But you're right, it needs something... headscratch.gif

does it ever look more bug like? As it is, just looks like a tube of sand. ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    that's pretty cool. 5mm! Wow! But you're right, it needs something... headscratch.gif

does it ever look more bug like? As it is, just looks like a tube of sand. ne_nau.gif
    Thanks for the comment Doctorit. eventually worked out the bug is slightly smaller than I first thought (about 3mm). Anyway found another cleaning my car roof covered with early morning dew- have entered the pic in the comp for a laugh. The bug covers itself with local detritus obviously as camouflage- doesn't quite work on a car roof thoughyelrotflmao.gif
    Brian V.

51493094_3496057f8f_o.jpg
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 11, 2005
    that second one is great - i love the texture of the roof he is on thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2005
    could you send some my way? my car is DIRTY and I don't feel like washing it!!!! lol rolleyes1.gif
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2005
    Dani wrote:
    could you send some my way? my car is DIRTY and I don't feel like washing it!!!! lol rolleyes1.gif
    Think it will take about 10 years to complete the roof- now if you could breed lots of them.....:D
    Brian V.