First senior portrait shoot... ever. C&C Welcome

OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
edited May 31, 2011 in People
So, it was fun and I felt like sharing the story behind it (and I didn't embellish!) If you think stories are a waste of time, just scroll past the story section :D

Story______________________________________________

So, I get a call last week from a (well liked) acquaintance who needed to send out graduation party invitations with printed wallets included within 1 week from the moment of the phone call. She preferably wanted to have the prints within 4 days. The day was gorgeous so I said "Why not today? Its gorgeous... we should go around 6:30 so the light is good." - only realizing I had only given myself less than an hour to prep while I currently have one AWOL memory card and camera equipment all over the place on my floor begging to be organized. Long story short - within 3 hours shooting was finished and within 8 the prints were ordered. Whew. Frantic A.D.D. photography at it's finest.

End-Story___________________________________________

... anyway.

Open C&C welcome and invited!

i-rXmhcpC-M.jpg

i-QCb5C8V-M.jpg

i-HVptFPX-M.jpg

i-dQ8kqtC-S.jpg

i-DRdxdhP-S.jpg

i-zCc8DWk-M.jpg

i-6wxz5tV-S.jpg

i-pjrZxqr-M.jpg

i-C2FcKGB-M.jpg

i-JhwjPfv-M.jpg

i-bqwG5bJ-S.jpg

i-rf2hNvH-M.jpg

i-PRRC8Kk-S.jpg

i-RxP4Jxn-M.jpg

i-hffBdPM-M.jpg

Comments

• rocky07rocky07 Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited May 31, 2011
    last couple of pics r gr8 with the soft sunlight
  • ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2011
    First time can be nerve-wracking! I really like the last few - a good tip I was told, though, is to never cut off at a joint. You've got one where you cut off her knees and it just looks odd. Other than that, nice first job!