you too, can be like ted turner

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited October 6, 2005 in Finishing School
no, no i don't mean manic-depressive, i mean you can colorize those old b&w shots you have in the shoebox :lol3

Comments

• HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2005
    andy wrote:
    no, no i don't mean manic-depressive, i mean you can colorize those old b&w shots you have in the shoebox lol3.gif
    I hate it when he does that to films. :uhoh He blew it with Jane. Now you want me to emulate the SOB?
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2005
    Harryb wrote:
    I hate it when he does that to films. :uhoh He blew it with Jane. Now you want me to emulate the SOB?

aren't you just like jane fonda in drag lol3.gif

38916496-L.jpg
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2005
    Harryb wrote:

Blew it with Jane? Downright cruel and sick from the sound of it.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
    edited October 6, 2005
    andy wrote:
    aren't you just like jane fonda in drag lol3.gif
    That's tacky Williams. You owe both Jane and myself an apology. I once spent and evening with her in the early 70s. We were sealing fundraising envelopes together. She had a gorgeous tongue. :D
    Harry
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2005
    Harryb wrote:
    That's tacky Williams. You owe both Jane and myself an apology. I once spent and evening with her in the early 70s. We were sealing fundraising envelopes together. She had a gorgeous tongue. :D

okay okay, i'm sorry....

....that i blewout the background lol3.gif

:hide
    edited October 6, 2005
    andy wrote:
    okay okay, i'm sorry....

....that i blewout the background lol3.gif

Yeah, I've been noticing the same problem on some of your other pics. :thwak

I'm going to have spend some time with you and go over some of the basics.......... again. rolleyes1.gif
    Harry