Options

Second Shooter - a few from a recent job

lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited June 2, 2011 in Weddings
Haven't shared in a long time. Second shot this wedding a few weeks ago. just a few favs:

i-NvnW9Wh-L.jpg

i-vxtVp3j-L.jpg

i-DxKj7v4-L.jpg

i-ff5PmGG-L.jpg

i-7sMWQgB-L.jpg

6. Her Dad passed away about a year ago, they put his photo on her bouquet
i-kqBbL8g-L.jpg

i-BNK8NXx-L.jpg

i-TXPQr8j-L.jpg

i-r98FjZR-L.jpg

i-4w2pgRJ-L.jpg

i-MB7jWx5-L.jpg

i-sx3mWK5-L.jpg

i-BxFMB33-L.jpg

14.He is a fireman, and they had an old fashioned firetruck there.
i-QwG4mvb-L.jpg

i-59zfDPD-L.jpg

Sorry, tried to keep it at 10....didn't work out too well :D

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2011
    10 and 15 FTW!! I really love 15 in particular - vintage-y, just enough detail so you can tell what it is (granted, perhaps not without the explanation but since they were THERE it will speak volumes!).

I love the bouquet idea too - nice way to "include" dad without getting mawkish or overtly sentimental. Really nice.

13 is a cute catch too - the kids are so cute!

Great to see you posting again lady - are those children letting you have a bit more photo time now?! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2, 2011
    thanks Diva :)
    She is a teacher and those were her kids in #13. Most of her class was there actually. it was really sweet.

I've been shooting still but I am actually having a really hard time sitting down at the computer to do any processing! I've got a ton of shots just hanging out in my lightroom catalog but i've barely looked at them. I snapped a few yesterday and did a b&w series on them after I finished these last night, once i upload them to smugmug i'll post them over in people
  • Options
    dbvetodbveto Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2011
    In #14 the grooms ring looks little lost and on #15 I had to look for a few seconds before I saw the rings my eye were draw to the bright red.

#4 and 6 are my favorites.
    Dennis
    http://www.realphotoman.com/
    Work in progress
    http://www.realphotoman.net/ Zenfolio 10% off Referral Code: 1KH-5HX-5HU
  • Options
    edited June 2, 2011
    dbveto wrote: »
    In #14 the grooms ring looks little lost and on #15 I had to look for a few seconds before I saw the rings my eye were draw to the bright red.

#4 and 6 are my favorites.

thank you for the feedback :)
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2011
    Nice sets, to add to the other feedback you've gotten, in #8 the foreground distraction is just that, a distraction. If it were taking up more of the frame and used a bit more artistically it could work in the frame, but the way it's used currently isn't doing anything for me. Just my two cents on that one :)
  • Options
    edited June 2, 2011
    Shima wrote: »
    Nice sets, to add to the other feedback you've gotten, in #8 the foreground distraction is just that, a distraction. If it were taking up more of the frame and used a bit more artistically it could work in the frame, but the way it's used currently isn't doing anything for me. Just my two cents on that one :)

yeah you're probably right, wasn't sure if it would work or not. oh well, live and learn. thanks Shima :)