My two little girls

kini62kini62 Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
edited October 8, 2005 in People
Both are growing up WAY too fast. Thanks for looking.

36215996-M.jpg

These two near sunset. I was just messing around with the camera and decided to snap a few shots, nothing planned.

She had just run up to see what I was doing.
38870249-M.jpg

Outside with her mom, 6 months old already!
38870262-M.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    kini62 wrote:
    Both are growing up WAY too fast. Thanks for looking.

These two near sunset. I was just messing around with the camera and decided to snap a few shots, nothing planned.

She had just run up to see what I was doing.

Outside with her mom, 6 months old already!
    very nice lighting kini and wonderful expressions.. such life in those little faces, you captured them beautifully clap.gif
  • wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    Cute, cute kids!

The middle shot is really nice. Great candid feel and perfect expression. The third shot has some strong lighting but it still works for me. Again, candid, unplanned, "in the moment" feel. Chubby cheeks thumb.gif
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• kini62kini62 Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    Thanks for the kind words/comments. At this point all the photos I get of them are of the unplanned variety, or so it seems.

They don't sit still long enough to do other wise ne_nau.gif

And unfortunately I don't have time to go out and practice the finer points of photography, which I would really like to do. Cause I DEFENITLEY need to practice :help
  • PlayeTymePlayeTyme Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    Love the way the sunlight strikes her eye and face in the 2nd shot. Nice job.clap.gifclap.gif

Playe
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2005
    Very nice shots!
    Both have really nice brown eyes. Hope they still like teh camera when they are older because they could turn out a lot of striking shots. The middle one is my favorite. I like the way the light catches the eye and shows the mischief there. Great job.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • kini62kini62 Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2005
    What a coincidence, her name happens to be........... Ashley:):

Thanks for the comments.
    Very nice shots!
    Both have really nice brown eyes. Hope they still like teh camera when they are older because they could turn out a lot of striking shots. The middle one is my favorite. I like the way the light catches the eye and shows the mischief there. Great job.
    Ashley