Options

New Design - Gallery descriptions

124»

Comments

• Options
    Erick LErick L Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Can't elaborate yet - but I can tell you this: we would never harm a customer with code like you've got - we'd always do the right thing. Stay tuned.

What about html in gallery titles? So far, those aren't working either.
  • Options
    SherwinJamesSherwinJames Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited September 15, 2011
    I would like all of the following:
    1. Unrestricted HTML pages (including html, styles, scripts, links, etc.). *** deal-breaker ***
    2. Descriptions with embedded HTML (ok with limiting to allow proper behavior with rest of page) on gallery pages. ** important **
    3. Smugmug template page(s) with customizable widgets and styling. ** important **

I am reluctant, but willing, to invest my time in migrating my customized pages to a new (more flexible, stable, well integrated) platform.

Customization is very important to me. I stay with Smugmug for photo storage, ordering and fulfillment. Smugmug galleries is NOT what keeps me here.

I am NOT willing to have MY customers affected by the transition, with respect to accessibility, errors and missing features. Need some way to execute and test the migration WITHOUT affecting by public site - like a test/staging area. The current customization preview capability is insufficient.