Options

Smilies for thread accentuation marking

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited June 3, 2011 in Dgrin Forum Support
What happened to the smilies that were under the message box for showing mood or reason for thread....like the question mark and so on ???
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2011
    See this thread http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=198783. I think they addressed that as a part of the changes going on.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2011
    this absolutely weird.....I was in Dgrin Forum support looking over the threads to see if this had been aslked...I clicked submit reply and it was GONE....I mean Gone....had to go to my Stats and into the all posts started by....to find it........earlier today I was clicking on a posters name and kept getting Allen........

Guess this is part of the innovation renovation.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2011
    Art Scott wrote: »
    this absolutely weird.....I was in Dgrin Forum support looking over the threads to see if this had been aslked...I clicked submit reply and it was GONE....I mean Gone....had to go to my Stats and into the all posts started by....to find it........earlier today I was clicking on a posters name and kept getting Allen........

Guess this is part of the innovation renovation.....

Art, if you continue to see that kind of weirdness, where you don't go where you clicked, or anything like that, please send me a PM. I've noticed some of that kind of weirdness myself, and it went away with the cleanup that runs nightly. Anyway, it would be helpful if you'd let me know if it shows up again.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops