Options

Payments? As if it's not bad enough it's only once a month, when is it this month?

Damon016Damon016 Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited September 26, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I guess I am the only one that finds it wrong that they hold on to our money for so long. Holding on to it to collect interest (or tell us it's just for administrative) purposes :rofl:rolleyes when other sites (ie. fotki - pay within 3 to 4 days of your request to your pay pal account).

How about an option to pay us within 3 days of our request? Or automated to where it does it weekly if we would like OUR MONEY. It's our money we should be able to get it.

Im sure there will be a plethora of excuses so ill sit back and see if there is something I haven't seen or thought of yet.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2011
    There's no plethora of any sort of excuses. We pay 1x a month, by ACH. We have your back, when it comes to returns, so we need to have a mechanism in place to cover this eventuality with all of our pros.
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2011
    Then you make an agreement to remove funds or HOLD x amount of funds until the account is closed. You can base this on the amount of photos sold on a monthly basis. 1 month is excessive.
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2011
    Thanks for the great feedback! We're not changing things right now, but thanks for voicing your concerns, it's reallly important for us to hear.
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Thanks for the great feedback! We're not changing things right now, but thanks for voicing your concerns, it's reallly important for us to hear.

Laughing.gif... right...
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2011
    And yet.......... still no money... have to love it....
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2011
    Damon016 wrote: »
    And yet.......... still no money... have to love it....

Damon, you're set to receive an ACH payment, along with all of our other pros, on the 8th of this month - we'll fund $millions to do this, on the 7th, and the payment will be in your bank account on Wednesday. http://smugmug.com/help/reporting
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2011
    Ah a date... cool........ thanks! ;)
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2011
    Damon016 wrote: »
    Ah a date... cool........ thanks! ;)

Damon, we've always had the same payment date - published on that help page for years.... I'm glad you got the info!
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2011
    Well considering that everything on here as scattered all over the place... things aren't always that easy to find even if you're good at searching. As well if you don't know it's there you don't know what to search. Of course the user should have the option to get funded whenever the case.. but yeah.. gone over that lost cause already. :)
  • Options
    davidmedinadavidmedina Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2011
    Damon, if you are so unhappy... hey, they are options out there. Why waste your time, effort and money here, if this is so bad? I just do not understand.

And ny the way, every other solution you get paid once a month... So, what is the issue again?