TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
edited June 4, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
2011-06-03-3-XL.jpg
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2011
    No such thing as too much rust t a Rustafarian Rust Junkie! This is a gold mine of overblown rust abstract possibilities!

One just needs to get in close and shoot, then tone map, saturate ,over sharpen and generally go wild with the Post Processing to please many of us here! :D

Rust Rules

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2011
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    No such thing as too much rust t a Rustafarian Rust Junkie! This is a gold mine of overblown rust abstract possibilities!

One just needs to get in close and shoot, then tone map, saturate ,over sharpen and generally go wild with the Post Processing to please many of us here! :D

Don

Here's another from the same location near Hastings (Potato Capital of the World)
    Florida in the yard of the "Bull's Hit Ranch & Farm".

2011-06-03-5-XL.jpg
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2011
    Tony,

I go by a place on the way to work with old equipment rusted like this. Unfortunately it us behind high fences with lots if keep out signs and a office nearby. Have been able to do anything about it, yet. :D

Don

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook