Margulis LAB book CD-ROM...

mwgricemwgrice Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
edited October 6, 2005 in Finishing School
I bought the Margulis LAB book and checked out a bunch of more general Photoshop books from the library.

Is there anything worthwhile on the CD-ROM that comes with it? Mine is crushed. The back cover is a bit banged up and I'm deciding whether or not it's worth the trouble to return it.

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2005
    It's just sample images from the book
    mwgrice wrote:
    I bought the Margulis LAB book and checked out a bunch of more general Photoshop books from the library.

Is there anything worthwhile on the CD-ROM that comes with it? Mine is crushed. The back cover is a bit banged up and I'm deciding whether or not it's worth the trouble to return it.
    The CD just contains all the image files that the book uses, nothing else that I see. If you want to play along with the book and load some of the same images into Photoshop to follow what he's doing in Photoshop, then you will want the CD. Others will be perfectly fine to read the book without ever using the CD. It depends upon your style.

--John
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • mwgricemwgrice Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2005
    Thanks, sounds like I don't need it.