Options

SOLD: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens w/Hood & 3 Filters

HazyGrinHazyGrin Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 14, 2005 in Flea Market
I would have done the "FS" route first, but just discovered this flea market forum. Next time...

10-month old, like new, Rebel 300D kit lens, with Canon shade and three Quantaray filters: MC UV, Cross Screen, and Polarizer.

High-bid as of this writing is a whopping $0.99 (plus shipping). I've seen these selling (lens only, no shade and filters) for $50 - $70 on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7551775104

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    I'll take them for $1.00 + s/h
    HazyGrin wrote:
    I would have done the "FS" route first, but just discovered this flea market forum. Next time...

10-month old, like new, Rebel 300D kit lens, with Canon shade and three Quantaray filters: MC UV, Cross Screen, and Polarizer.

High-bid as of this writing is a whopping $0.99 (plus shipping). I've seen these selling (lens only, no shade and filters) for $50 - $70 on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7551775104
    Simply don't wanna pass an opportunity..:):
    Do I hear "SOLD"? mwink.gif
    When does this auction gonna end?ne_nau.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 9, 2005
    HazyGrin wrote:
    Cool. Next time, we'd definitly appreciate first dibs at a fixed price sale. Then of course if it doesn't sell, auction it and place the link in your thread. We try to minimize ebay auction pimping around here.

Looks like someone is going to get a good deal (still only up to $11).
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    yoyostockyoyostock Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2005
    Got no lens
    What price are we at now? I'd like in as well. I've got a new XT coming in the mail and no lens to go with it yet.

When does this auction end?

Ciao! :):
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Cool. Next time, we'd definitly appreciate first dibs at a fixed price sale. Then of course if it doesn't sell, auction it and place the link in your thread. We try to minimize ebay auction pimping around here.

Looks like someone is going to get a good deal (still only up to $11).
  • Options
    edited October 13, 2005
    Since more than one person has been confused by this thread, let me post to make it very clear:

Dgrin does not do auctions. The flea market is to be used for "for sale, want to buy", etc, as the rules state. This particular thread is linking you to an ebay auction. I'm not going to repost it, it's up in the very first post at the bottom.
    Erik

• Options
    edited October 14, 2005
    Noticed the ebay auction is now closed too, so this thread is closed as well. Confusion over. nod.gif
    Erik