Options

#78 Light at the end...

MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
edited June 9, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well, I'm still working on them to find the best one, or the best way to convey my message...but here it is in a nutshell:
"Eternal Light" or I may just call it "Eternal" or just "The End"
06light.jpg
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 7, 2011
    Here is the second one..
    06kryp.jpg
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2011
    I think a reshoot is in order. Even with the spotlighting, I have a hard time understanding what I am supposed to be looking at. I'm assuming based on your title that this is some sort of eternal flame memorial, but I'm having a hard time making out the elements. Can you get closer and/or get a different angle?
  • Options
    edited June 9, 2011
    MarkR wrote: »
    I think a reshoot is in order. Even with the spotlighting, I have a hard time understanding what I am supposed to be looking at. I'm assuming based on your title that this is some sort of eternal flame memorial, but I'm having a hard time making out the elements. Can you get closer and/or get a different angle?

Yep you are correct...here was the problem...these lights are all solar powered...and they lock up the cemetaries at dusk...and since it doesn't get dark out until after 8pm...the cemetaries are all locked up...I had to take these over and through a fence..and I have sticker bushes scrathes all over my legs...I have alot more of other stones with them..
    I wanted a real "eternal flame, but people seem to be going for the "home depot solar powered landscaping lights" now...so, I'm gonna try to get to a vetrans cemetary, I might have a better chance at getting a real one.
    I knew it was a crap shoot with the shots I had now, and that spotlight was added in ps. I dunno...i may go with the sun now...lol