Car logos.

jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
edited June 9, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Some of the car logo shots that I took during a local car show. Thank you very much for viewing.

Ford Mustang
5812944674_8ef2fda8ef_b.jpg

Ford Cobra Mustang
5812944368_e7c769a98c_b.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro SS_1
5812945068_1c81bd8e73_b.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro SS_2
5812945548_f98a878e53_b.jpg

Nikon D70, Nikon 18-70mm lens, Color Processed in LR 3.
Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/

Comments

• M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2011
    I think #1 is the best of the series for a couple reasons....

First, if you look close, intended or not - there's a rainbow color streak running across the top of the pony's neck and back. That in itself is pretty cool to separate the horse from the grill. And secondly, the angle you shot at provided a perfect shadow on the underside to fill in the space instead of a reflection of what was below it. Intended or not, it works.

As for the others, the colors are fantastic. Man those are c-l-e-a-n cars too.

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    I think #1 is the best of the series for a couple reasons....

First, if you look close, intended or not - there's a rainbow color streak running across the top of the pony's neck and back. That in itself is pretty cool to separate the horse from the grill. And secondly, the angle you shot at provided a perfect shadow on the underside to fill in the space instead of a reflection of what was below it. Intended or not, it works.

As for the others, the colors are fantastic. Man those are c-l-e-a-n cars too.

Thank you very much for your objective comments, Scott. Yes, I was aware of those items for the Ford Mustang and I further enhanced it on the pp. As for the cleanliness of the cars, that is 80% natural, 20% photoshop. :Drolleyes1.gif

Thank you very much, Sir. I definitely appreciate your comment and learned something from it. thumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/