Options

Blocked by virus controls???

Karenl39Karenl39 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited October 7, 2005 in SmugMug Support
My husband used to be able to pull up the photos from work but now he cannot. I also sent the link to my son's football coach who cannot pull up my photos. Why is this??? I have no problem pulling them up from home. :dunno

Karen

www.karenlynch.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    Karenl39 wrote:
    My husband used to be able to pull up the photos from work but now he cannot. I also sent the link to my son's football coach who cannot pull up my photos. Why is this??? I have no problem pulling them up from home. ne_nau.gif

Karen

www.karenlynch.smugmug.com
    My company has software that blocks smugmug but doesn't block dgrin. It's not virus software but it's software that blocks network access to certain sites thet the IT gods deem harmful to the company - I imagine it blocks certain "distasteful" types of sites but it also blocks sites that might be time-wasters and security risks. For example, it blocks hotmail, gmail, drudgereport, ebay . . .

I'm not going to tell them but dgrin might be the bigger time-waster for me than all the others!mwink.gif
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2005
    15524779-Ti.gif

exactly the case.