Blue man

aitortugaitortug Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited June 10, 2011 in People
1202500182_DAmyw-L.jpg
ait. echeverria

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2011
    This image has a lot of potential. As it stands, its a little dull and chaotic at the same time. By your title, I get the impression that your main subject is the guy in the middle, yet my eye is drawn to the guy in the back. They're both competing for my attention but neither really gets it in full. The lighting is also very flat. You may be able to overcome some this in post.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • aitortugaitortug Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    This image has a lot of potential. As it stands, its a little dull and chaotic at the same time. By your title, I get the impression that your main subject is the guy in the middle, yet my eye is drawn to the guy in the back. They're both competing for my attention but neither really gets it in full. The lighting is also very flat. You may be able to overcome some this in post.

Gracias Anonimus.
    I choose that title, because the hall photo has something blue, sad, and calm. Thank you for your recommendations<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    ait. echeverria