Bernie Williams @ Madison Square Park

mjordanphotomjordanphoto Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
edited June 10, 2011 in People
Some older shots (from last summer), but still some of my favorites. Again, C&C is greatly appreciated. For those who don't know, Bernie Williams used to play centerfield for the New York Yankees, and he's also an incredibly talented Latin guitarist - I happened to stumble upon the concert while waiting in line at Shake Shack - and being a huge Yankee fan, it was a great experience for me!

BernieWilliamsConcert1-M.jpg

BernieWilliamsConcert4-M.jpg

BernieWilliamsConcert12-M.jpg

BernieWilliamsConcert14-M.jpg

BernieWilliamsConcert15-M.jpg

BernieWilliamsConcert16-M.jpg

Comments

• ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    I'm not that fond of the framing in the first two... show more of him. In #5 I'd show his head... anyway, I bet it was a great experience! Seeing a player off the field is always fun.

Go Red Sox! rolleyes1.gifD
  • Molotov EverythingMolotov Everything Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    I think the issue with 2 3 & 4 is they don't show Bernie Williams playing guitar exactly. They either show Bernie, or they show a guitar. Shot 2 could be anybody playing that guitar, and 3 and 4 could be Bernie Williams, I don't know, carrying a duffel bag. I think it really needs his face and the guitar (even if you just get the body and cut off part of the neck) to work.
  • mjordanphotomjordanphoto Registered Users Posts: 88 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2011
    Thanks for the input and criticisms - I really appreciate the thoughts. I think some of the other shots in the gallery show things a bit better - I can totally see where the the criticism of "it could be anyone" comes from.

I really see where you're coming from with #5 - for some reason it never bothered me until you said something... and now it's all I can see! Well, that's what a different perspective gives you!

Anyway - thanks for the responses! Definitely gives me a better perspective for the next time out.