Canon Powershot G12 and accessories

guinkguink Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 18, 2011 in House of Canon
Price for package reduced to $450 - it's like getting the flash and remote cable free!
I'd like to sell my Canon G12 as a set with it's accessories. Although I have been very pleased with it, I have found that I'm using my little Lumix DMC-ZS7 much more often when I want something to toss in my purse. I'd like to sell the Canon and go back to a Micro 4/3 for my mid-size camera for this reason. I prefer to sell this as a set - US buyers only, Paypal preferred. Details and photos below:

Canon G12 - very good condition. Does have one small "smudge" of about 1/8" on the LCD, but it's only visable when the LCD is turned off, so it's insignificant. I'm guessing that I've only shot about 1000 shots with it. Comes with an OptTech USA neoprene case. Original purchase price $499.

Canon 270 EX Speedlite - purchased from KEH used but in very good condition. Only used once since purchasing. Paid $100 from KEH.

Canon RS-60E Remote Switch - purchased before my recent vacation and then never used. Has been out of the box once for inspection. Obviously, it's in brand new condition. Original purchase price $23.

Here are some photos (not very good ones because I'm feeling very lazy today). The first one shows the "smudge" I mentioned:

i-LXBJrBF-L.jpg

It's the little spot inside the yellow circle (the other stuff is a combination of fingerprints and reflections). It's only noticeable when you angle it to the light). The photo below demonstrates that it does not show when the monitor is turned on:

i-8Jq4dCR-L.jpg

Here are other shots of the camera and flash:

i-Dk3FC8q-L.jpg

i-G3HbHw8-L.jpg

i-QBpGB7T-L.jpg

Comments

• guinkguink Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2011
    Price for package reduced to $500.
  • guinkguink Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 18, 2011
    Price drop to $450 for package. Open to trades.
    Price drop to $450 for package. Will also consider selling camera and flash each on their own.

Also open to trading for Micro Four Thirds lens - let me know what you have.