Prom Dress~ Our babysitter

MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
edited June 12, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I took some photos of our baby sitter in her prom dress for her...just thought I'd share...
95deepforest.jpg
95mdrnantiq.jpg
137looksmother.jpg
125entrdragnoldwrldclr.jpg
This was just the few I had time to play with...that was a long day of hair and makeup. But fun!
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2011
    Nice dress, Nice subject, and nice PP! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Nice dress, Nice subject, and nice PP! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif

Thanks Jiro! I've got some more coming...lol
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    They are beautiful! I especially like the first! A beautiful dress btw... It has a bit of retro going on for sure! :) Did you do her do? I can't wait to see the others!
  • MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    Eia wrote: »
    They are beautiful! I especially like the first! A beautiful dress btw... It has a bit of retro going on for sure! :) Did you do her do? I can't wait to see the others!

Thanks! Yes her dress was something! I have a few more that show the back of it...it was pretty nice...it cost her mom a fourtune tho...hence the pictures...rolleyes1.gif
    Yes, I did her hair and make up, I gave her a retro do, but the top curl lost it's bobby pins when she was spinning my dtr around and it flooped out... She was afraid to wear red lipstick too, I told her she had to stop being so afraid of makeup, her senior pictures were so bland because she didnt want to wear makeup.