Options

DSS#78.....Thoughts please

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited June 14, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Haven't participated for many rounds lately, but thought I might try this one. Not sure if these are strong enough on theme, wondering what you all think....2 different ideas
Thanks in advance!

1. Anticipation
i-jTKZFhm-M.jpg

2. Not sure on title yet..Final steps??
i-md5T66B-M.jpg
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2011
    They are both very nice, but I don't know which one would be the best for the challenge. I also liked your initial entry.
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2011
    They are both very nice, but I don't know which one would be the best for the challenge. I also liked your initial entry.

Thanks Tatiana....I liked the initial one too, but after loading it and viewing it on my good computer, I could see a lot of noise on the image, and havn't been able to reprocess it to my liking, I may try again. Thanks for commenting!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2011
    So I did revisit my initial entry and thought I would add it to the mix of possibilities....anyone??

3. Reaching
    i-3n923Vx-L.jpg
    Karin

• Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,946 moderator
    edited June 13, 2011
    I think I prefer your initial entry but also like the 2nd one. One of my sons had a teacher in grade 8 who often said, "Onward and Upward" and this photograph (your first entry) evokes that idea for me. Good luck with this!

Gretchen
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2011
    I like #3 best - your original entry. It is simpler and more dramatic.

Welcome back to the challenges!
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2011
    sapphire73 wrote: »
    I think I prefer your initial entry but also like the 2nd one. One of my sons had a teacher in grade 8 who often said, "Onward and Upward" and this photograph (your first entry) evokes that idea for me. Good luck with this!
    Gretchen

Thanks Gretchen, I may switch it back, I like them both, but that one has gotten better response. I appreciate your feedback!

WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    I like #3 best - your original entry. It is simpler and more dramatic.

Welcome back to the challenges!

Thanks Karen:D
    Karin

• Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2011
    Whatever you did, I like how the "3. Reaching" looks now, more than the other 2 clap.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2011
    Whatever you did, I like how the "3. Reaching" looks now, more than the other 2 clap.gif

:D Thanks
    Karin