Options

Problems uploading videos

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited March 17, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I have been trying for 3 hours to upload some videos. First the html5 uploader only uploaded 1 of 11 and then said uploading with no progress for about 50 minutes. So I decide to try a different uploader, even though I have never had an issue with that one. Now using the Java uploader, uploaded most of the others, but in the last few minutes I keep getting the message "An uploading error occured, we're sorry but you don't appear to be logged in to that account. Please login and try again". I click finish, check that I am still logged in, start the upload again, it goes a while and then the error again.

Smugmug are you having issues that is causing this?
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Options
    edited June 14, 2011
    Well they finally went through, but took hours longer than they should have. Most were under 100MB.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    edited June 14, 2011
    Still having issues, I uploaded another video and its 720p but it shows super small when played, all the other videos in the gallery are 720p and are much larger with options for hi def, med def, etc.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    Hi, for fastest and best service please write our heroes http://smugmug.com/help/emailreal where we have 30+ dedicated folks working 'round the clock to assist you. I'm sorry for the trouble!
  • Options
    MainlightMainlight Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 16, 2014
    I keep getting this message when I try to upload photos: "We're sorry, but you don't appear to be logged in to that account. Please login and try again." Obviously I'm logged in if I'm uploading photos, right? Help!
    Thanks, Christian
    Christian@MainlightPhoto.com
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2014
    I'm pretty sure the answer is in this thread:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=243455&page=10&highlight=error+uploading
    Something about browser version and logging in a certain way.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com