Tighten Your Seatbelt Honey... It Gets A Little Rough From Here On

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited June 15, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Entering-UtahWebWM17998-XL.jpg

From this angle one might think this was the road into the fine state of Utah. :D
Michael

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    I reckon, Michael, that the issue depends on what someone wants out of life. For me, I'd like to see where that lonely-ass road heading off into the distance actually goes.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    I reckon, Michael, that the issue depends on what someone wants out of life. For me, I'd like to see where that lonely-ass road heading off into the distance actually goes.

Take care,

Tom
    Morning Tom :D:D:D I see my error now and have edited my post. Thanks for helping me see it. I stopped specifically because of that very lonely road being at just the right spot and direction for a little misrepresentation perspective (mischief) with the Welcome to Utah sign. Which is of course a very nice sign welcoming visitors to the fine state of Utah. To me this angle looked like Welcome to Utah your interstate is now a single lane dirt road. Guess I missed that mark. Richard was saying to be careful in the opening remarks, if any, and I was not getting it out right.
    Michael