in search of dirt

eye-maxeye-max Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited October 8, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I’ve caught the contest bug. So I’m in search of dirt. My biggest problem isn’t defining dirt. The problem is which definition to pursue; 1.dirt on the ground, 2.scandalous dirt, 3.unclean, 4.debris, 5.dog residue, 6.diapers ….. the list is endless. I only have a couple of days left to get an entry with my Canon as it goes in for cleaning on Tuesday. How’s that for irony

These are 2 of my efforts from yesterday. I figure they have to have at least 4 out of the above mentioned 6 in these.
39116436-L.jpg

39116419-L.jpg
max

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2005
    I like the first picture alot. I don't know about dirt but it seems like it was this sad air around it like something once great has crumbled. And I think you can add somemore of that reminisence quality in the picture. Maybe by brighting up one layer, then make another layer black and white and play with the mixing of the color and b&w layers. I don't know if that would work it is just a suggestion, something I tried once.
    Anyway, lets see if anyone else see this as dirt... because there are so many defintions. Great shot, keep it even if it doesn't go in as your challenge entry.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2005
    I'd say #2
    Dunno why - prolly it looks dirtier to me:-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"