Glacial Green

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited June 16, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Randy

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    I should definitely put on my bucket list the idea of visiting places like this. Thank you very much for sharing, Randy. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    I should definitely put on my bucket list the idea of visiting places like this. Thank you very much for sharing, Randy. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif

Jiro,

I've spent a LOT of time in the Colorado Rockies, but these Canadian Rockies in Banff/Jasper National Park are over the top AWESOME thumb.gif

I told my wife as we were visiting, that everyone should have a visit there on their bucket list. If someone doesn't have a bucket list, this is a perfect reason to start one!!!

Thank you for looking and your kind comments.
    Randy
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2011
    Excellent images Randy and some pretty fine PP ta boot. thumb.gif Well done.
    The weather there looks to be having some fun with you :D Makes for a great time out in the woods. And I'm sure you are having a great time wings.gif
    Michael
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Excellent images Randy and some pretty fine PP ta boot. thumb.gif Well done.
    The weather there looks to be having some fun with you :D Makes for a great time out in the woods. And I'm sure you are having a great time wings.gif

I love mountain weather ~ always changing.

Yesterday is was sunny, snowing and raining. Take your pic (literally)

Thanks for the kind words Michael. I'm kinda flying blind here...processing pics on my little work laptop.
    Randy