Tater Update (mini)

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited June 17, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Well, Tater has grown some of her hair out again, and it's a good thing since we've been in the Great White North for a while. She absolutely LOVES cool weather and especially snow!

At 11 months old, she has now become an international traveler, seen many breathtaking views, and come close with many of natures creatures. I would say that she's one lucky little pup, but the fact is we are the lucky ones :thumb

I don't have time right now to post-up several from her adventures, but here's one in a "not so hard to look at" location!
Randy

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,341 moderator
    edited June 16, 2011
    Randy -
    Thanks! Tater is still precious, and it looks like she's a good traveler too. Is that the Canadian Rockies? Looks like Peyto Lake...

--- Denise
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2011
    Randy -
    Thanks! Tater is still precious, and it looks like she's a good traveler too. Is that the Canadian Rockies? Looks like Peyto Lake...

--- Denise

Hey Denise,

Tater is a wonderful traveler!

She has new friends from all over the globe now. I can't wait to see her Christmas Card list rolleyes1.gif Everyone stops and pets/plays with her.

This location is in Banff NP ~ Bow Summit. Not sure what the name of this glacier lake is. I will tell you this though, my picture does not come close to showing how blue that water really is. I've never seen water this blue!
    Randy
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2011
    Howdy Randy,

That Tater is one lucky Pup!!!

What a beautiful image.

Looks like Peyto Lake to me:D:D:D
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2011
    Panther wrote: »
    Howdy Randy,

That Tater is one lucky Pup!!!

What a beautiful image.

Looks like Peyto Lake to me:D:D:D

I did a quick google search and once again, your correct!
    Randy