...And Tatyana

Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited June 25, 2011 in People
If you read the story on my last thread (Suzie...Still Learning) it fits for this one as well. She was a bit more nervous with the photos because she doesn't like her face. She asked for "magazine style" photoshop. She breaks out with the Texas heat.
Her DH did like the photos she sent him.

1. A candid shot. She was waiting for me to tell her to look my way.
i-Q4Bv2TG-L.jpg

2. She wanted a shot of just her legs.
i-kSJ2VnD-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Hi there again! These are great!

I don't know what sort of skin work you did for the photo, but the result is beautiful. I love her look! She's gorgeous. OK, enough about her!

I like the shots - the first more than the second. On the second shot, that angle will have a strong natural slimming effect and it worked very well here (don't know that she needed that, but it still worked!).
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2011
    Hi there again! These are great!

I don't know what sort of skin work you did for the photo, but the result is beautiful. I love her look! She's gorgeous. OK, enough about her!

I like the shots - the first more than the second. On the second shot, that angle will have a strong natural slimming effect and it worked very well here (don't know that she needed that, but it still worked!).

Thank you Scott! I've been wondering where you've been. I did you some work on her face for the first shot. The shot of her legs is all her. I didn't have to do anything to that one.:D

Everytime I look at the first one I think of old Hollywood. This was just a trial run and I will be taking more soon.