Love,love,love

aitortugaitortug Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited June 23, 2011 in People
IMG1937-L.jpg
ait. echeverria

Comments

• Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2011
    I really like the crop along with the angles presented. The photograph does it's job of presenting the feeling of the moment very well.

I'm kind of undecided about the background. One moment it works for me and the next it's a bit too busy. The young lady's skin might be a touch over worked for me, but that is certainly a matter of taste.

Was this from an engagement session?
  • aitortugaitortug Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2011
    I really like the crop along with the angles presented. The photograph does it's job of presenting the feeling of the moment very well.

I'm kind of undecided about the background. One moment it works for me and the next it's a bit too busy. The young lady's skin might be a touch over worked for me, but that is certainly a matter of taste.

Was this from an engagement session?

Thank you Bryce.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    This was a session with friends, and this couple is very in love as you can see.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I take note of your advices<o:p></o:p>
    ait. echeverria
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2011
    Welcome to Dgrin , Id like to offer some C&C....

-This image appears a little underexposed to me and the white balance is off a tad also. For composition I would prefer seeing this shot at a wider angle. We dont even see their ears......Id like to see more than whats presented.thumb.gif FWIW, the crop also appears a bit odd.....narrow and tall....what ratio would this print at?

...and Ill offer another bit of advice. In photography as in life, often the lead in to the kiss....the anticipation....the chase......can draw more emotion than the actual act. With that in mind, many wedding photographers strive for the "almost" kiss. That is, the couple is nearly....but not quite yet...kissing. A thin sliver of air between them.

Try it.....you'll like it....I promise!:D

Here's how....from the master....
    http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1057181&postcount=11

...and an example....
    http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1054881&postcount=3