Options

Mantis

StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited October 10, 2005 in Holy Macro
39230335-M.jpgI'm still learning, but am finding out that even tho I cannot stand bugs, they can be pretty fun to take pictures of. This little guy was on my block wall this afternoon, and I of course, had to go harass him! :):

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005
    Awwwww I can't see the Picture
    Stef wrote:
    I'm still learning, but am finding out that even tho I cannot stand bugs, they can be pretty fun to take pictures of. This little guy was on my block wall this afternoon, and I of course, had to go harass him! :):
    39181480-M.jpg
    Hi Stef .......I love bugs rolleyes1.gif but I am unable to see your image for some unknown reason, it doesn't happen to be in a password protected album by any chance?????????? or am I the only one who cant see it ne_nau.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited October 9, 2005
    Oops.
    I moved some galleries around and I guess that changed the URL? Now it's all better. Computers and I don't get along too well sometimes. :D
  • Options
    edited October 9, 2005
    Next...
    Here is another one. I just took this. Was outside and it landed right below my porch light. I'm liking this whole bug photography thing, and I hate bugs!39230319-M.jpg
  • Options
    Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005
    Hi Stef,

Great pics- the mantis almost looks cuddly rolleyes1.gif .
    I suspoect if you take more pics you will begin to like bugs- they are fascinating and often very beautiful. Keep shooting and posting.
    Brian V.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    Ahhhhh I see it now
    Stef wrote:
    I'm still learning, but am finding out that even tho I cannot stand bugs, they can be pretty fun to take pictures of. This little guy was on my block wall this afternoon, and I of course, had to go harass him! :):
    Hi Stef and welcome to the forum, he looks in great shape, don't they have the best looking faces ...... I love the way they turn their head and look at you as if they are really sizing you up.

Love the butterfly shot too....... Great Work Stef, there are quite a few bug lovers on this forum hope you enjoy this forum as much as we all do :D

Looking forward to seeing more shots from you......happy picture taking.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin