Canon Rebel T1i with 18-55mm IS Kit Lens + extras

douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited July 4, 2011 in House of Canon
Camera Model: Canon Rebel T1i with 18-55mm kit lens

Approximate age of Body: 2 years (purchased 9/2009)

Body Condition: 8.5/10 – Only sign of wear is the bottom corner by the A/V out panel where there is a scrape. There is also a blemish on the bottom where the tripod plate attaches. The body has never been dropped. Otherwise, the body looks minty everywhere else. The LCD screen has no scratches. Everything on it works like normal. A little over 10,000 clicks is what I was told.

Lens Condition: 9.5/10 – Lens was only used a few times in the beginning before upgrading to another lens. Only reason it's not 10/10 is because it was used.

Number of Shutter actuations: A little over 10,000

Sale Includes: Canon T1i body with 18-55mm IS lens, lens caps, strap, charger, battery, cables, disks, manuals and box (has a hole in the side for rebate purposes). Extras: Also includes 2 extra (1 not pictured) Opteka aftermarket battery, PNY 16 GB class 4 SDHC card, and a David Busch T1i book.

Price: Asking $600 shipped, $575 local pickup

Payments Accepted: PayPal gift or cash (Add 3% if you do regular Paypal)

Shipping Available To: Continental US

Item location: Chicago, IL 60616

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: Sold and bought a few items here on POTN and ebay (enigma002)

Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who just upgraded to a 7D (gotta love that machine gun shutter!).

IMG_4782.jpgIMG_4799.jpgIMG_4800.jpgIMG_4803.jpg
My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.

Comments

• douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited June 20, 2011
    IMG_4804.jpgIMG_4805.jpgIMG_4786.jpgIMG_4790.jpgIMG_4789.jpgIMG_4785.jpg
    My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.
    edited June 22, 2011
    Reduced!

$575 shipped, $550 local pickup or best offer.
    edited July 4, 2011
    Sold!!!