Options

Logout displayed when I'm already logged out...

abikerabiker Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited October 10, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I get the log out option at the top of my page when I'm not logged in, and it happens in different browsers and different computers. This is the screen 39187489-M.jpg

As you can see I'm not logged in, no place to edit bio and none of the tools at the top. Anyway that I can fix that? Is it related to the somewhat custom header?

-kevin

Comments

• Options
    flyingdutchieflyingdutchie Registered Users Posts: 1,286 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    abiker wrote:
    I get the log out option at the top of my page when I'm not logged in, and it happens in different browsers and different computers. This is the screen

As you can see I'm not logged in, no place to edit bio and none of the tools at the top. Anyway that I can fix that? Is it related to the somewhat custom header?

-kevin
    While you were logged in, did you copy the header generated by smugmug and pasted it into your co-branding settings (and changed it a little)? If so, than this 'currently logged in' version of your header will stick, no matter whether you're actually logged in or not.
    -- Anton.
    I can't grasp the notion of time.

When I hear the earth will melt into the sun,
    in two billion years,
    all I can think is:
        "Will that be on a Monday?"
    ==========================
    http://www.streetsofboston.com
    http://blog.antonspaans.com
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    While you were logged in, did you copy the header generated by smugmug and pasted it into your co-branding settings

That is exactly what is happening here.
  • Options
    abikerabiker Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 10, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    That is exactly what is happening here.
    Beutiful, not too hard to fix, thanks.