Options

International UK Rugby

bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
edited June 24, 2011 in Sports
Hi all here's a few images which I hope conform to the ever changing licensing issues!:redface:. this was a game between England & the "Exiles" (which consisted of New Zealand & Australian players already playing in the GB leagues!). this was a bloody tough encounter:eek:. KInd regards Graham.
GAC_0128.jpg
GAC_9984.jpg
GAC_0271.jpg
#4 backs don't usually work for me but this does?
GAC_0321.jpg
Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/

Comments

• Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2011
    Very enjoyable set!
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Stunning collection - you timing absolutely "makes" these images. You can feel the power, speed and tenacity coming through each of these.
    #2 is a standout for me - not only have you got the players faces showing their emotion, the spectator in the background adds another element to the story. The game is not just about the players but also the passion of the spectators. So for me this adds to the story.
    I think #3 is brilliant - the pick of the set for me. The power just oozes out of this image and you can see the resignation in the face of the player getting up-ended!!!
    Terrific work.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    GadgetRickGadgetRick Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Excellent work. I love them.
  • Options
    bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Thank you all for the input. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/