Options

Sony A200 - 18-70mm Kit and Sigma Lenses (Minolta AF mount)

douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited July 4, 2011 in The Other Guys
Camera Model: Sony Alpha - A200

Approximate age of Body: 2 years

Body Condition: 9/10 – There is some rubbing on the pop-up flash and at the base where the tripod mounts. Not sure how many shutter clicks there are, but I didn't take that many pics with it.

Lens Condition: 9.5/10 – Sony Alpha 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6. Lens looks great. There's no blemishes or marks on it, and it comes with the original caps and hood. Glass is clean without any scratches, haze, or fungus.

Number of Shutter actuations: Not sure how to check. Just to be safe, less than 5,000.

Sale Includes: Sony A200 Camera body with 18-70mm kit lens, lens caps, Sony Alpha strap (Not shown), charger, battery, cables, disks, and pamphlets. No box.

Price: $375 shipped, $325 local pickup (or best offer)

Payments Accepted: Chase Quickpay, PayPal gift or cash (Add 3% if you do regular Paypal)

Shipping Available To: Continental US

Item location: Chicago, IL 60616

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: Sold and bought a few items on POTN, FM, and ebay (enigma002)

Reason for selling: Switched to Canon.

Pictures: http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/douflag/A200%20Kit/
IMG_4905.jpg
My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 23, 2011
    Lens Model: Sigma 28-90mm f/3.5-5.6 Macro

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 - Body is clean. There's some blemishes on the hood from taking it in/out of the bag.

Lens Glass Condition: Glas is clean. There's no haze/scratches/fungus in the lens.

Sale Includes: Lens, front/rear caps, instructions and warranty card.

Price: $75 shipped, $65 local pickup or best offer

Payments Accepted: Chase quickpay, paypal gift or cash (Add 3% for regular paypal)

Possible Trades: None.

Pictures: http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/douflag/Sigma%2028-90mm%20Minolta%20AF/
    IMG_4934.jpg
    My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2011
    Lens Model: Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Macro Super II

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 - Body is clean. There's some blemishes on the hood from taking it in/out of the bag.

Lens Glass Condition: Glass is clean. There's no haze/scratches/fungus in the lens.

Sale Includes: Lens, front/rear caps, instructions and warranty card.

Price: $130 shipped, $120 local pickup or best offer

Payments Accepted: Chase quickpay, paypal gift or cash (Add 3% for regular paypal)

Possible Trades: None.

Pictures: http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/douflag/Sigma%2070-300mm%20Minolta%20AF/
    IMG_4922.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2011
    A200 Kit Price reduced:

$375 >> $350 shipped
    $325 >> $300 pickup

Lenses: Reduce $10 from each Sigma lens above.
  • Options
    edited July 4, 2011
    All items sold!!!