Help With Adding a Product

Ken KKen K Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited June 24, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have tried to add Cards to my product lists and am having difficulty. I went into portfolio pricing and set prices for the Cards I was interested in. All my Galleries under "Ken's Photography" are set to "Portfolio Pricing".

However when I check what is available to buy (after logging out of the account) all I see are prints and downloads, no Cards.

Can one of the SmugMug Wizards please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Ken
Ken Kovak
KenK Photography - Lehigh Valley, PA
http://kenkphotography.smugmug.com

Comments

• rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2011
    Hi Ken,

When you price the different card products for sale, this will add an option to the Buy menu (Buy > Create a Card). Your viewers can use the card creator to create their card designs, and add cards to their shopping cart. Cards are only available for sale for images created using the card maker, or for images that fit the exact dimensions that the card creator outputs, so that's why you aren't seeing the Cards tab appear in the cart when you click Buy > This Photo (as those photos likely isn't sized to the proper card dimensions). So as long as you've set your pricing for cards, you should be all set! Just direct your clients to Buy > Create a Card :-)
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero