wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited June 27, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
599-kashmir-r1819-3.jpg
(concluding June's streak)
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2011
    That is the best example of a CumuloGranite cloud I have ever seen...:D thumb.gif
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    That is the best example of a CumuloGranite cloud I have ever seen...:D thumb.gif

Heavy water. :-)

Inspired by:
    http://youtu.be/sfR_HWMzgyc

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    I haven't heard that song in a long long time .. :D

When I look at it I get the feeling it's going to fall and disappear in the clouds rolleyes1.gif
    A rock, stone or boulder in clouds .. cool concept.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I haven't heard that song in a long long time .. :D

When I look at it I get the feeling it's going to fall and disappear in the clouds rolleyes1.gif
    A rock, stone or boulder in clouds .. cool concept.

I've always liked the 'drive' in the song. Without getting a whole lot into the research and trying not to be insensitive to religion, I found that 'Kashmir' has very much to do with India and elephants. I think LZ has a hold on the lyrics, as I couldn't find them on the web (but I didn't look that hard). I like illustrating lyrics when I can. This formation sits on top of other granite formations about 15 feet or so in the air. I may try to show the rock sort of peeking up through the clouds in future edits. I may drive back out and reshoot at dawn some day. I think light coming from the left will make it look like the 'elephant' is heading into the sun. I have some awesome cloud formations that would match I could use.
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    wfeller wrote: »
    I've always liked the 'drive' in the song. Without getting a whole lot into the research and trying not to be insensitive to religion, I found that 'Kashmir' has very much to do with India and elephants. I think LZ has a hold on the lyrics, as I couldn't find them on the web (but I didn't look that hard). I like illustrating lyrics when I can. This formation sits on top of other granite formations about 15 feet or so in the air. I may try to show the rock sort of peeking up through the clouds in future edits. I may drive back out and reshoot at dawn some day. I think light coming from the left will make it look like the 'elephant' is heading into the sun. I have some awesome cloud formations that would match I could use.

I look forward to seeing your next creation :D