AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited June 26, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Shot in South Eastern Arizona.....

Graveryard-5-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2011
    I like the treatment - feels quite desolate.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2011
    Snowgirl wrote: »
    I like the treatment - feels quite desolate.

Thanks for looking and the comment........:Dgary
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    What a great find. Nice work on it. I agree ... I like the treatment you picked for this photo.

May I ask if it was all alone out there in the desert? It does look so desolate. Like someone buried someone and returned later and placed a headstone on the grave. I see the date of death was in the late 1800's. That's been there a long time. As you can see .. finds like this really fascinate me .. so much history there.
    edited June 26, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    What a great find. Nice work on it. I agree ... I like the treatment you picked for this photo.

May I ask if it was all alone out there in the desert? It does look so desolate. Like someone buried someone and returned later and placed a headstone on the grave. I see the date of death was in the late 1800's. That's been there a long time. As you can see .. finds like this really fascinate me .. so much history there.

Thanks Mary K... Glad you liked it..... There were more graves there, I isolated this one...... Warren Earp was buried there.....The cemetery wasn't very big and is no longer used... All the graves I looked at were from the late 1800s early 1900s.
  • Wicked_DarkWicked_Dark Registered Users Posts: 1,138 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    terrific. I love cemeteries and you've conveyed the atmosphere of this one really well. nice.
    edited June 26, 2011
    terrific. I love cemeteries and you've conveyed the atmosphere of this one really well. nice.

Thanks for the nice comment........I like then too...but not sure why....:D
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Thanks Mary K... Glad you liked it..... There were more graves there, I isolated this one...... Warren Earp was buried there.....The cemetery wasn't very big and is no longer used... All the graves I looked at were from the late 1800s early 1900s.

Thank you for the info :D