It's All About ...

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited June 29, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Peace, flower power and being happy :D

i-kDBHzW6-XL.jpg

Comments

• konomaniackonomaniac Registered Users Posts: 335 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    I usually look at things from left to right or top to bottom - this shot had me viewing from right to left. thumb.gif

Don't you love it when you're walking down the street and you see an opportunity like this?? Finding the shot is almost as fun as capturing it.
    --- Kono ---
    Pentax K-x and assorted lenses
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    konomaniac wrote: »
    I usually look at things from left to right or top to bottom - this shot had me viewing from right to left. thumb.gif

Don't you love it when you're walking down the street and you see an opportunity like this?? Finding the shot is almost as fun as capturing it.

Neat how this photo had you looking at it differently :D

Yes I love walking down the street and coming upon things that just grab my eye. This one brought back so many memories of the late 60's and early 70's. Spent more time trying to figure out which shirt I would buy then taking the shot :D
  • konomaniackonomaniac Registered Users Posts: 335 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Neat how this photo had you looking at it differently :D

Yes I love walking down the street and coming upon things that just grab my eye. This one brought back so many memories of the late 60's and early 70's. Spent more time trying to figure out which shirt I would buy then taking the shot :D

I suppose when you think about it a little bit, you could say that I did look from top to bottom mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    --- Kono ---
    Pentax K-x and assorted lenses
    edited June 27, 2011
    konomaniac wrote: »
    I suppose when you think about it a little bit, you could say that I did look from top to bottom mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2011
    Nice find.

On recycled cotton no less :D Going green was a whole different ball game
    back then.
    Something like turning green... then purple-yellow-red-blue.... blends and hues thereof mwink.gif other rolleyes1.gif

Yes please... lets resale the 60's again and again and again. Maybe if I wait for them to go on sale at Ross's I can score one headscratch.gif like the red one on the left. I could wear that.
    Michael
    edited June 28, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Nice find.

On recycled cotton no less :D Going green was a whole different ball game
    back then.
    Something like turning green... then purple-yellow-red-blue.... blends and hues thereof mwink.gif other rolleyes1.gif

Yes please... lets resale the 60's again and again and again. Maybe if I wait for them to go on sale at Ross's I can score one headscratch.gif like the red one on the left. I could wear that.

Red one is nice, but I might go with the smiley face :D Need to check out how much these are. I'm betting they're expensive.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Red one is nice, but I might go with the smiley face :D Need to check out how much these are. I'm betting they're expensive.
    You didn't get a price? rolleyes1.gif

Yes, the smiley face caught my eye and lingered there a bit. But since I don't like to stand out that much I had to go for less of being noticed outright.
    Plus smiley reminded me of this piece of humor I heard the other day. A fellow asks a friend how they are doing and the friend replies "I'm fine". Then the fellow says "maybe you should let your face know"
    I'd hate to get caught with my face not agreeing with my smiley face shirt :D
    Michael
    edited June 29, 2011
    DaddyO wrote: »
    You didn't get a price? rolleyes1.gif

Yes, the smiley face caught my eye and lingered there a bit. But since I don't like to stand out that much I had to go for less of being noticed outright.
    Plus smiley reminded me of this piece of humor I heard the other day. A fellow asks a friend how they are doing and the friend replies "I'm fine". Then the fellow says "maybe you should let your face know"
    I'd hate to get caught with my face not agreeing with my smiley face shirt :D

I like that piece of humor. I'm told I look like I'm mad, but I'm not. Just always thinking :D So a smiley face might let people know that I'm really 'happy'.

No didn't get a price .. will tho.