Lindsay

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited October 10, 2005 in People
First kind of photo shoot I never did besides my boyfriend Ben and I picked wisely. Lindsay is one of the sweetest people you are ever going to meet but she is not shy of the camera. She has been in drama classes with me and that's how I know her.
Most of the pictures did not come out that good due to camera shake and the such. All my fault. She was great. I'm only sad that the picture she liked on the view screen comes out very blurry when seen bigger. I want to shoot her again because this was only twenty minutes or so.
Thanks for looking.

1. This one reminded her of playing Joan of Arc
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GHpwykvQiA0AN257UAqx6tpNJRCyZ9WnxCZbl49ydVz1-A1EDpRL-YLI7Sx6nSjuFwlPDjNTVGWBdzNqqmpvH2tWTRSATc_xpRjdDqx8Jjz6w

x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GG1Op-J7wjo2P7m18TpOpDcGNH0gmLWOuG1ocLckNUL8dtD3CKrxGrtsHuoVxifoXx2Q3ZHc4tZhdtPo0_rHqN_CNARbcTlkOO6sCXo6stVeIzmvKv78jeO

3. This is my favorite one
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GEnr3eiAfr7nEpDwFN8f8SLn-R9kpesHEuOBkrFhCTLItQSiBR4pmzf8Omg5KUulmgfDJsidJzIjxEL3z6zjgqfXIffQim_AphKXg3vGOj9-Q

They seem a little blurry because of resizing but I'd like to hear your comments.
Ashley
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• hesaiashesaias Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005
    a method I use for getting sharper shots is to take many, many of the same ones. A tripod is helpful too, but sometimes getting 8-10 of the same one will insure you get a nice sharp one. Also, are you shooting in the highest resolution?

She is a good subject, btw.
    Scott

Canon Rebel XT
    Canon 580 EX Speedlight
    Canon EF 50mm f1.8
    Canon EF IS 28-135mm f/3.2-5.6
    Canon EFL 70-200 f/2.8
    SanDisk Ultra IIs
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    Yes, I was shooting in the highest resolution. However, these were taking in the library at the university so I don't think that I was allowed to go start setting tripods up. We were good at that moment because it was in the morning and just opening. I will keep your advice in mind when I shoot again.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    That last one is great, especially if it were a little sharper. Her expression and eyes are quite beautiful there. Nice capture!
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com