My First Shoot =]

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grinsNorwayPosts: 0 Major grins
edited June 27, 2011 in People
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    I like #4 the best of the group. The color is very nice in all of them but each I think has problem areas.

#1 Remember bright areas come forward and dark areas receede. The back gentleman's leg is too hot and distracting. The light is coming up and that creates ghost like shadows and in fact that is how many horror films were lighted. If that was the effect wanted ok.

#2 Is stagnant. He is just standing there flat footed. Not sure of what is supposed to be happening. The color however is really nice.

#3 Isn't bad but the split lighting causes me a problem viewing his leg resting on the wall. Be careful of low angles looking up noses. It is done but there should be a reason to do it.

The last one the loss of his head is distracting to me and try not to shoot into the back of the hand as it is the largest part of the hand. His hands folded on top and maybe chin resting on the hands might have taken care of my issues.

Again this is just an opinion so take what you like and run with the rest.
  • theprincereturnstheprincereturns Registered Users Posts: 132 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2011
    Hackbone has some good suggestions. I am not sure the chin resting on the hands would have worked for #5 as that is more of a feminine position and you were definitly going for macho pics. I do think the hands are maybe a little big though. Maybe fists slightly seperated?

#3 is my fav. I really like the definition in the muscles and the shorts that that lighting gives you. Maybe doing some local exposure adjustment to bring out a little more detail on the back leg and maybe the dark side of the face as well.