440hp SRT4 Caliber

PeelerPeeler Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited June 29, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I took some quick photos of my friends SRT4 Caliber for him. He's running a Garrett T04R five bolt turbo with methanol and lots of other goodies. He made a little over 440hp on only 20 psi of boost on this setup. It's a lot of fun!

IMG4754-TU-L.jpg
IMG4767-TU-L.jpg
IMG4757-TU-L.jpg
IMG4768-TU-L.jpg
IMG4759-TU-L.jpg

Comments

• moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2011
    He sure is squeezing a lot of ponies out of that little thing! Very nice photos, Tim! Were these taken in the middle of the day like those of your Caliber?
  • PeelerPeeler Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2011
    moose135 wrote: »
    He sure is squeezing a lot of ponies out of that little thing! Very nice photos, Tim! Were these taken in the middle of the day like those of your Caliber?

Thanks, Moose! Yeah, these were taken in the late afternoon with 3 speedlights to fill in the shadows. I typically aim one at the front, one towards the rear, and aim the third towards the front fender a little dialed down. For front shots I only use 2 speedlights aimed equally from 45 degree angles towards the middle of the bumper. Oh, and our cars are capable of 600hp with stock internals with stronger head bolts and head gasket.
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2011
    Peeler wrote: »
    Oh, and our cars are capable of 600hp with stock internals with stronger head bolts and head gasket.

ah, spoken like a fellow gear head thumb.gif
    I had a 2k Camaro SS (hence the userid) that put down 540 rw on a 100 shot mwink.gif

oh, and love the shots, clean, great light and they really make the car jump out of the shot. well done.
    Devin
  • PeelerPeeler Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2011
    00SS wrote: »
    ah, spoken like a fellow gear head thumb.gif
    I had a 2k Camaro SS (hence the userid) that put down 540 rw on a 100 shot mwink.gif

oh, and love the shots, clean, great light and they really make the car jump out of the shot. well done.

Thanks, Devin! Yeah, you can get some big numbers out of the f-bodies. And there are a lot of nice ones in St Louis.