Object remover

behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
edited October 9, 2005 in Finishing School
I've been messing around with my upgrade to Paintshop Pro X and found a neat new tool. Don't know if you PS guys already have it or not. It's called "Object Remover". The tool is very simple to use and so far I'm pleased with the results. I always found that the clone brush had limited success so I'm glad to see this one come along.
Here is a sample of what it can do. This was a simple two step process.

39326610-M.jpg

39327972-M.jpg

Bear

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited October 9, 2005
    Hey, that ain't bad! That looks totally seamless at the size you posted. How is it on a full sized pic?

I can't wait to upgrade to that version. I'm still using PSP7, so it's going to be quite a big move for me. I'm more excited about RSE, or RSE Pro, when it comes out. One of my favorite tools, Manual Color Correction, seems to be very hidden, it seems.

behr655 wrote:
    I've been messing around with my upgrade to Paintshop Pro X and found a neat new tool. Don't know if you PS guys already have it or not. It's called "Object Remover". The tool is very simple to use and so far I'm pleased with the results. I always found that the clone brush had limited success so I'm glad to see this one come along.
    Here is a sample of what it can do. This was a simple two step process.
    Bear
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005