the 'Chew' Building

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited July 8, 2011 in Landscapes
I really like these old buildings in black/white but Mail Pouch has their significant color that most people recognize and know. Both versions below. CC always appreciated.

DSC3752b-XL.jpg

DSC3754b-XL.jpg

DSC3746b-XL.jpg

DSC3752a-XL.jpg

DSC3754a-XL.jpg

DSC3746a-XL.jpg

DSC3758a-XL.jpg

Comments

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2011
    Nice set, Eia. I like the next to last two, the one because of the flag and the other because of the combinations of lines. The view with all the pipes and cables at right angles to the building is my favorite--I'd love to see the whole building from that angle. Where is this building?

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Doug SolisDoug Solis Registered Users Posts: 1,190 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2011
    Love these shots. I have to say I'm usually not a big fan of B/W but these building are perfect for it. Well done.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    redleash wrote: »
    Nice set, Eia. I like the next to last two, the one because of the flag and the other because of the combinations of lines. The view with all the pipes and cables at right angles to the building is my favorite--I'd love to see the whole building from that angle. Where is this building?

Lauren

Yikes... I just realized these should be in 'other cool shots'. Thanks for commenting...it is very difficult to capture the whole building as it is sandwiched between others. Mailpouch is located in wheeling wv.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    Doug Solis wrote: »
    Love these shots. I have to say I'm usually not a big fan of B/W but these building are perfect for it. Well done.

Thanks for the comment. The building has a lot of character for sure. I like the b/w but for the painted sign I like the color...only because their name is recognized in that color.