This is a flower on a small bush in our back yard. E-10 +tcon14B

http://www.pbase.com/camon/image/50552666/large
Please Come Visit
The Helm Blog

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2005
    Welcome to D/grin Camom. That pink & gree sit very well with each other.

Gus
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    Hi Camon Crow
    Camon Crow wrote:
    This is a flower on a small bush in our back yard. E-10 +tcon14B
    What a pretty flower..........yup Pink will do it every time :D Pink Flowers are very eye catching.

I can't really tell from your picture how big this flower is ....is it small or big?

You might think about resizing the image to around 800x600 thats a pretty good size for posting on the forum, without losing the image off the screen and into the boarders.

Do you know what sort of plant this flower is off by any chance??
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Camon CrowCamon Crow Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    What a pretty flower..........yup Pink will do it every time :D Pink Flowers are very eye catching.

I can't really tell from your picture how big this flower is ....is it small or big?

You might think about resizing the image to around 800x600 thats a pretty good size for posting on the forum, without losing the image off the screen and into the boarders.

Do you know what sort of plant this flower is off by any chance??
    Skippy (Australia)
    I don't know that the name of the bush is, it is a late bloomer and does not last long. I will resize to 800X600 in the future, thanks. Here is a picture of the bush under gray sky with a mist falling.
    4977.jpg
    Please Come Visit
    The Helm Blog
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    Ohhhhhh I see Potential Big Time
    Camon Crow wrote:
    I don't know that the name of the bush is, it is a late bloomer and does not last long. I will resize to 800X600 in the future, thanks. Here is a picture of the bush under gray sky with a mist falling.
    Ohhh yeah you are sitting on a bug field there my friend..... clap.gifclap.gif
    Gawwwwwww I bet you will get the most interesting bugs visiting that plant, especially butterflies and bees........a real Bug Fest for sure.

Macro opportunities galor .....way to go thumb.gif .....Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin