Some from my 365 project

wolf911wolf911 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
edited July 3, 2011 in Landscapes
I've been enjoying my 365 project, highly recommend doing it. Each day you get to work with equipment and processing. I've been testing the latest beta of photomatix on these:

Each one is 3 files exported from Lightroom to Photomatix and than brought back into LR for adjustments and than to photoshop for final adjustments. C&C Welcomed

MG3307FL-L.jpg

MG3447FL-L.jpg

MG3653FL-L.jpg

Comments

• WiscoFrankWiscoFrank Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    Like them all but like the first one a lot. Haven't done a 365 project but may have to consider it. Nice work.
  • wolf911wolf911 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    Thanks, I'm really glad I took on the challenge of a 365 project
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    Love the last one! I did a 365 project one year and it was one of the best years of my life. It's hard to maintain though so I'm still waiting on the energy to do it again. Kudos to you!
    edited July 3, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    Love the last one! I did a 365 project one year and it was one of the best years of my life. It's hard to maintain though so I'm still waiting on the energy to do it again. Kudos to you!

Thanks and Congrats to you for doing it already! Winter months have me a bit worried, see what happens, but loving it for now.
  • Doug SolisDoug Solis Registered Users Posts: 1,190 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2011
    I like all three as well, with the first one as my fav, love the subtle lighting and tones. The second image is a bit crunchy possibly oversharpened? Did you use "exposure fushion" in photomatix? I have to admit I've never heard of the 365 project,
    edited July 3, 2011
    Thanks, all pics done in photomatix, sometimes I will use fusion, but not on these. 365 project is where people will snap a picture everyday for a year, it's popular on flickr. It's quite a commitment and if you can get into a group of people doing it, it helps keep the motivation up as you see them post theirs.