AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited July 3, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
The pic. was shot at sun rise.

Hay-Man-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    Azzaro, that looks a bit more than a 'stack' of have. More like one gimungous bale of hay, house size!

Sweet image! thumb.gif

:D Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    Azzaro, that looks a bit more than a 'stack' of have. More like one gimungous bale of hay, house size!

Sweet image! thumb.gif

:D Don

Hi Don........It belong to my neighbor....and it was biggest I have seen:D....Thanks for looking and the comment:Dgary
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2011
    This is a really nice looking shot thumb.gif

What is he doing? Brought back many memories of climbing hay bales and making forts with them :D Nothing was better then sitting on top of a high stack and watching the world go by.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    This is a really nice looking shot thumb.gif

What is he doing? Brought back many memories of climbing hay bales and making forts with them :D Nothing was better then sitting on top of a high stack and watching the world go by.

Thanks Mary K. for the comment.......He was up there when some rope, but not sure what he was doing.......They were starting to load it on trucks and haul it to market.......
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Thanks Mary K. for the comment.......He was up there when some rope, but not sure what he was doing.......They were starting to load it on trucks and haul it to market.......

Would of enjoyed watching him work .. he must of been pulling the bales instead of carrying them to move them. Interesting :D