Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2011
    Different ... I like it :D
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Different ... I like it :D

Thanks. I find it interesting that my in-person friends say it's a better portrayal of who I am than a traditional portrait shows what I look like.
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2011
    wfeller wrote: »
    Thanks. I find it interesting that my in-person friends say it's a better portrayal of who I am than a traditional portrait shows what I look like.

I liked that it left some mystery to it, but the sunglasses when the eyes are in mostly darkness .. that was good.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2011
    Copy of you? Would that be your evil twin maybeheadscratch.gifD Looks like a fellow that likes to work in the shadows.
    Michael
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I liked that it left some mystery to it, but the sunglasses when the eyes are in mostly darkness .. that was good.

:) The glasses are actually clear prescription glasses, but the cave is really dark with the exception of a couple of holes in the top where the light shines through. It doesn't show well on this size, but in the lenses I put smaller versions of this shot- I reversed one to be a mirror image. It -should- look cool if I have it printed large.
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Copy of you? Would that be your evil twin maybeheadscratch.gifD Looks like a fellow that likes to work in the shadows.

I forgot Santana has a CD named that (or something similar). I'm running with 'A Portrait of Me', now. Maybe I'll go with 'A Duplicate of Me' in the future. No evil twin, just me, the loner. :)

-
    Anybody can do it.