Canon 5D Classic + Canon BG-E4 Grip

douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited July 13, 2011 in House of Canon
BOTH SOLD!!!

Item: Canon OEM BG-E4 Grip. No box or paperwork. Just the grip and battery tray. The grip shows minor wear. I’ve tried to enhance the worn corner as you can see in the pics. That’s the only problem as far as I can see.

Price: $120 shipped/insured/paypal’d or reasonable offer.
Lowball offers will be politely ignored.

Payments Accepted: Regular paypal, Chase Quickpay (-3%), Paypal eCheck

Shipping Available To: Continental US. If payment is received before 5PM CST, I will usually ship the same day.

Item location: Chicago, IL 60616

Best Contact Method: PM

Photos:
Link to photos.

Camera Model: Canon 5D Mark I (Original, Classic) + Canon BG-E4 Grip

Body Condition: Excellent. I'm the 2nd owner of this body. There is wear on the hot shoe like most used 5Ds, but no other scratches/nicks/rubs as far as I can see. There are also a few specks in the viewfinder. The mirror fix has been done. The screen protector has been on since day one according to the previous owner. I would prefer to sell it as a set.

Number of Shutter actuations: Around 15,000.

Sale Includes: Canon 5D Body, body cap, 4 batteries (One Canon), Canon Charger, original paperwork, brochures, CDs, USB cable, strap, and battery grip with AA cassette. No boxes. You'll get everything as shown in the pics.

Price: $1300 shipped/insured/paypal’d or reasonable offer. $1200 local pickup.
My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.

Comments

• douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    Body sold locally, grip still available.

Asking $120 shipped/insured/paypal'd.
    My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.
  • douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited July 13, 2011
    Both sold!