Canon f/4L Lineup for Sale (17-40, 24-105, 70-200)

douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited July 5, 2011 in House of Canon
NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Lens Model: Canon 17-40mm f/4 L

Lens Date Code if applicable: US0200

Lens Body Condition: 7/10 - Has some wear as it is a US02 date code model. The zoom ring is a little loose in the 17-20mm zone, but after that, it’s fine. The focus ring has a slight gritty feel to it when turning. There’s a fine nick on the AF switch, but you’ll see it only if you look for it. There’s also some paint wear on the red ring. I’ve tried my best to photograph the lens in a way that you can see these flaws. The front cap has some decent rubbing.

Lens Glass Condition: 7/10 – Has some dust specs in the front element but they do not affect the IQ. There are no scratches on the lens itself. I've included a couple of sample pics in the link below (chips, cap). Both were shot wide open. The rear element is fine.

Sale Includes: Lens, EW-83E hood, and LP1219 bag

Price: $595 shipped/paypal’d/insured OBO

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Chase Quickpay

Shipping Available To: Continental US. If payment is received before 5PM CST, I will usually ship out the same day.

Item location: Chicago, IL 60616

Best Contact Method: PM

Reason for selling: Making funds available for f/2.8 model.

Photos: Link to photos.
My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.

Comments

• douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited July 5, 2011
    SOLD!!!

Lens Model: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS

Lens Date Code if applicable: UT1101

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 – Looks great; difficult to discern from new one. The zoom and focus rings are still tight (this is a good thing). There is no zoom creep. The hood has usual marks from taking it in/out of my bag.

Lens Glass Condition: 9/10 – Lens is clean, without haze, fungus, or scratches. Probably some visible dust specs against strong lighting.

Sale Includes: Lens, Front/Rear Caps, EW-83H hood, Canon bag, manual, warranty card, and box.

Price: $950 shipped/paypal’d/insured OBO

Shipping Available To: Continental US. If payment is received before 5PM CST, I will usually ship out the same day.

Reason for selling: Making funds available for f/2.8 model.

My selling policy: PM me saying: "I'll take it". You'll be the first in line, and I'll answer any questions you have. Respond within 15 minutes of my responses, or item goes to next person in line.
  • douflagdouflag Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited July 5, 2011
    SOLD!!!

Lens Model: Canon 70-200mm f/4 L Non-IS

Lens Date Code if applicable: UY0719

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 – Looks great; difficult to discern from new one. The zoom and focus rings are smooth. The hood has usual marks from taking it in/out of my bag.

Lens Glass Condition: 9/10 – Lens is clean, without haze, fungus, or scratches. Probably some visible dust specs against strong lighting.

Sale Includes: Lens, Front/Rear Caps, ET-74 hood, Canon bag, manual, warranty card, and box. Also includes B+W XS-Pro 67mm UV filter (no box).

Price: $625 shipped/paypal’d/insured OBO

Reason for selling: Switched to 2.8 model.