Options

DSS#80....Any of these worthy?

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited July 10, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is a tough one!
Here's what I've got so far, comments, critiques desperately requested!

1. Day at the Court 1
i-DXMV4vX-M.jpg

2. Day at he Court 2
i-ZprMZ4B-M.jpg

3. Red, White and Blue
i-hRv3Hft-M.jpg

4. Sheryl
i-6JDqJ76-M.jpg
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    powderpowder Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    Challenge #80
    Hi, I like the idea of the basketball game. I would suggest trying to get closer in to the action...maybe make it all arms and bodies, and no heads. If they are all reaching and action, closer in...that might look cool. ...and of course the ball in there too. good luck!
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    I think number one is well captured, except for the light, which means I think it will do well on theme.
    tom wise
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2011
    I like #1, but I would crop it a little left, bottom and right

... and I like a lot the colors and treatment on the last one, again maybe with a little crop on the left... headscratch.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2011
    powder wrote: »
    Hi, I like the idea of the basketball game. I would suggest trying to get closer in to the action...maybe make it all arms and bodies, and no heads. If they are all reaching and action, closer in...that might look cool. ...and of course the ball in there too. good luck!

Thanks I may play around with that idea!
    angevin1 wrote: »
    I think number one is well captured, except for the light, which means I think it will do well on theme.

Lol! Thanks for commenting....I'm hoping to have time to shoot today or tomorrow for some other candidates
    I like #1, but I would crop it a little left, bottom and right

... and I like a lot the colors and treatment on the last one, again maybe with a little crop on the left... headscratch.gif

Thanks Tatiana!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2011
    I agree - #1 with the suggestions.
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/