Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2011
    Still a good shot of chimping! thumb.gif
    love the reds!

Don

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited July 7, 2011
    Not cutting off body parts is one of those arbitrary rules that often can be ignored. Sometimes, you do want to frame the whole figure and have space around it, and you certainly must not eliminate anything that's of particular interest. If either of these two had been wearing red shoes, that would have been worth including, but we can see from the tops of the boots that they weren't. So it probably doesn't matter at all, IMO.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2011
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    Still a good shot of chimping! thumb.gif
    love the reds!

Don

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you Don :D
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Not cutting off body parts is one of those arbitrary rules that often can be ignored. Sometimes, you do want to frame the whole figure and have space around it, and you certainly must not eliminate anything that's of particular interest. If either of these two had been wearing red shoes, that would have been worth including, but we can see from the tops of the boots that they weren't. So it probably doesn't matter at all, IMO.

I was just kicking myself when I missed getting all the feet. Thank you for letting me know that sometimes it doesn't matter and in this photo it might not be an issue. Darn it tho ... It did teach me a good lesson :D

Thank you for letting me know your opinion on this :D