Obligatory Thanksgiving Family Photo

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited October 10, 2005 in People
No Snow.Thats the good news. Was actually a really lovely day. I had asked my mom to make sure that her, dad, and my sisters crew had solid, preferably dark colors to wear. They came close. There was even a certain amount of cooperation - but it doesn't take long for my neice to start whining, and I had them looking into the sun cuz I am tired of shadows across faces. Probably should have had them in two rows rather than all spread out. But this is not too bad.
39465498-L.jpg

Got several of smaller groups. So far, this is my favorite (but I've only started editing them)
39465490-L.jpg

ann

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    you did good, considering (family shots lol3.gif)

i have some further thoughts, ideas if you're interested...
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005
    andy wrote:
    you did good, considering (family shots lol3.gif)

i have some further thoughts, ideas if you're interested...
    Sure, andy, as long as it doesn't involve reshooting. Grey and miserable today, and we won't all be back together for months.

When I opened this thread just now, my first impression was 'pink and plastic people'. That was not my impression when I posted them - I just never know if or when I've finished editing.

I also think the faces are too bright, but all the measuring devices I have (in camera histograms, PSP histograms) do not indicate any overexposure.

ann
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2005