Options

Katie in total relaxation

berhimwichberhimwich Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited July 18, 2004 in People
I shot this picture last night of my friend Katie. She looks like she is completely relaxed. I think the photograph is a little sensual (maybe that's just me, LOL).

6234073-S.jpg

Anyways, I sell prints on my web site (www.cy-ber.com) at very reasonable cost. Prices range from $5 for a 4x6" to $15 for an 11x14". If you at least consider ordering a print, I'd appreciate it very much. I haven't had any luck selling prints for some reason.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Options
    berhimwichberhimwich Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    Sorry if I rubbed anybody the wrong way
    Hey, I'm sorry if I seemed like I was posting an advertisement. Believe me, I'm just looking to sell a few prints right now. I have changed my prices on, believe it or not, Katie's advice, Laughing.gif! She thought I was charging too low. I give her 4x6" prints of her and she enjoys them because of their artistry, not just because she's my friend. Anyways, I didn't mean to pressure anybody into buying a print or anything. You have to understand, I do not have access to a great deal of promotional venues; all I really have is my business card and Smugmug site. Everybody's trying their best. Sometimes what we try works, sometimes we need to go back to the drawing board.

Anyways, I really think you guys on Digital Grin are really cool. I can tell a difference between the kind of people who go on here and other message boards. This is where serious photographers congregate. I like that a lot.

Well, thanks for letting me explain the circumstances. Ciao!